Featured eMail professional services
1. Standard secure professional email
2. Exchange email solutions
3. SharePoint solutions
4. VPN and encryption
5. Cloud Backup facility
Secure eMail professional platform
As with the majority of our services, there is fundamental flexible control for clients that want partial or fully managed services; and ultimate flexibility for clients that want to configure and manage services themselves.
Our standard email solutions have features such as: anti-spam, sender verification, SSL, white-lists, black-lists and web mail facilities as standard. Advanced solutions can include encryption, exchange hosted email and VPN.
The eMail Professional whats involved?
As may have seen we have a comprehensive range of email services.
In order to explore the feasibility of introducing our email services. You may want to know what do next and what to expect.
3. Service selection
4. Contract agreed & payment plan
5. Service implementation plan
6. Service plan execution
7. Service Review
How we do it
We try to make things a easy as possible, as you may guess it’s all been done before there is very little complexity. There are 3 key steps for SMEs and Large organisations. For SMEs the life cycle is likely to be shorter than the same of large organisations. Either way you will have your own dedicated project manager.
1. Site assessment & data collection – This is where we will, if necessary, review your site and let you know what we think you will need, we may also give you a list of things that are usually desirable. It will be necessary to capture data for your system to work and this is where we do it.
2. Enable service – During this stage we will do things like use the data collected to set-up/configure your service, migrate any previous data, deliver training if necessary, and test operability.
3. Live review service - Your service is now live and working are there any issues changes you would like to make.
Resource changes and savings.